I know I’m a little behind on getting this post launched, but last July when I started blogging, I had no sense of direction and no purpose for my blog — other than being an outlet for my creativity. This year I wanted to review my blog and set goals for it and myself that I can strive to achieve. I’m thrilled to have this challenge. So without further delay — here’s my list of goals for 2017:
2017 BLOGGING GOALS
- Increase traffic 100%, which comes to 6% each month.
- Post at least one time per week.
- Publish at least one Ultimate Guide post – which must be greater than 3000 words.
- Meet/network (and possibly do feature posts) with 4 influencers (big time bloggers).
- Double annual profits.
- Double annual followers.
- Test and review 6 brands/products for free.
- Branch out on writing topics.
- Double Social Media Followers (total between all platforms).
- Land my first sponsored post.
*BONUS – don’t get burnt out on writing!
Some of these will definitely be bigger challenges than others for me, but I’m going to try my best to mark off each one by January 2018! I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for me and The Kristin Review.
I think these are small goals that any blogger can apply to his/her own site. If you’ve been trying to setup your own goals for 2017, feel free to use some of these! I would love to hear if you do! We can try to work together to hold each other accountable!
What goals have you set for your blog this year? I’d love to hear about what you’re striving to achieve with your site!
If you want to follow along and help hold me accountable for reaching these goals, please follow along either by the subscription box on the right or on Bloglovin’.